According to Heroes on Socks, a young sock label from Amsterdam, socks are an essential part of a solid outfit. Heroes on Socks combines innovative designs and materials made according to Italian traditions with a modern and edgy look.
In 5 different colors
Bike socks from Heroes on Socks in four different color combinations
- black socks with red and white bicycles
- blue socks with white bicycles
- green socks with white bicycles
- yellow socks with black bicycles
- orange socks with black bicycles
Fresh design, comfortable to wear (80% cotton, 17% polyamide and 3% elastane). A characteristic Dutch detail in your outfit. What color will it be for you?
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Bike socks from Heroes on Socks in 5 colors
Socks are an essential part of your outfit. Super suitable for your own accent. See these socks with all bicycles on them. A fresh contemporary design, made of 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, and 3% elastane in carefully selected small-scale family workshops from Italy
The typical Dutch bike
The Netherlands has more bicycles than inhabitants and where foreigners find it strange to see so many bicycles at the same time, we think it is the most normal thing in the world. Because we all love cycling, socks with a bike should not be missing. Available in 4 color combinations. Such a typical Dutch detail gives your outfit even more appeal!
Heroes on Socks (HOS)
is a young sock label from Amsterdam for innovative socks. In the vision of Heroes on Socks, the humble sock threatens to become a forgotten item. And that while it is an essential part of a solid outfit. That is why Heroes on Socks uses new designs and materials in combination with the traditional weaving techniques of carefully selected small-scale family workshops in Italy.
|Brand||: Heroes on Socks|
|Colors||: black, blue, green, yellow, orange|
|Material||: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane|
|Sizes||: 36 - 40 and 41 - 46 EU|
|Washing advice||: Max. 40 °C|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'