The STOOK collection consists of porcelain jewelry, designed by Mianne de Vries. She not only wants to make beautiful and useful products but to add something extra that breaks habits, stimulates the senses, and allows people to connect with the things they use.
Black - porcelain
This licorice yo-yo is not for eating but for your outfit! Typically Dutch and almost indistinguishable from the real thing! The black porcelain licorice yo-yo is handmade by Mianne de Vries and has a diameter of 4 cm and a metal plug. A striking original accent!
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Licorice Yo-Yo Pin from STOOK Jewelry
You would almost eat this licorice yo-yo. Don't, because it is made of porcelain and to pin on your outfit. The licorice pin is made of black porcelain and has a diameter of 4 cm. The pin has a metal plug with which you attach it. Packed in a STOOK box.
STOOK Porcelain Jewelry
STOOK is the porcelain jewelry collection of Rotterdam-based Mianne de Vries, who has lost her heart to the design profession. Mianne not only wants to make beautiful and handy products but to add something extra that breaks habits, stimulates the senses, and allows people to connect with the things they use. Her love for the material porcelain made her decide to set up the unique jewelry label STOOK. The STOOK collection consists of necklaces, earrings, rings, brooches, pins and is planned to grow further.
|Designer||: Mianne de Vries|
|Dimensions||: 4 cm ø|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'