After having lived all over the world, Julius Blaauw returned to the Netherlands to study Industrial Design at TU Delft. He finished his studies and now demonstrates his skills in order to conquer the world!
Wicker Pendant lamp
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Classic design, new technique
Using a new production technique, designer Julius Blaauw designed the Wicker pendant lamp, reminiscent of traditional basket weaving. The shade of this pendant lamps resembles an inverted woven wicker basket, but this is mere appearance. These lamps are in fact printed with biodegradable plastic material, which is sometimes referred to as PLA. The material looks a lot like Wicker, which by now we've come to know as a sustainable alternative to rattan furniture. Presumably, the lamp gets its name from its resemblance to this material.
Attractive in black or white
The diamond-shaped holes created by the braided design produce a cheerful play of shadows in the room. The timeless colors of black or white add to the modern look of the lamp.
The hood of the Wicker lamp is 36 cm in height and has a diameter of 16 cm. It supports a lightbulb with a maximum power of 40 Watts, E27 and a power supply of 220 volts.
|Brand||: Onderstroom Design|
|Designer||: Julius Blaauw|
|Material||: Biodegradable synthetic (PLA)|
|Colors||: Black or white|
|Dimensions||: 39 cm x 19 cm (h x Ø)|
|Weight||: 750 gram|
|Excluding||: Lamp, 220 Volt E27, Max. 40 Watt|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'