Van Gogh art watch
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Vincent van Gogh watch
A watch with the recognizable brush of van Gogh. An edition inspired by the painting "Almond Blossom" from this world-famous artist. Van Gogh watches are unique and available in limited quantities. A special gift.
Van Gogh painted this sparkling still life of delicate almond blossom against a bright blue sky for his newborn nephew Vincent Willem. As a symbol of young life, Van Gogh chose the branches of the almond tree, an early flowering tree that heralds the spring as early as February. The subject, as well as the sharp contours and placement of the tree, was inspired by Japanese prints.
About the painter
Van Gogh was born in the Netherlands and would later live in Paris and other places in France. He did not have such a happy life and people in his lifetime disliked his beautiful paintings. In all his life, he managed to sell only one of his paintings. He earned no money and remained forever dependent on his parents and brother Theo. He takes to drink and is eventually admitted to a psychiatric hospital. In 1890, he decided - on advice of his doctor - to concentrate on painting and he made his final series: On July 29, 1890 Vincent van Gogh dies and leaves behind more than 850 paintings and nearly 1,300 works on paper.
|Brand||:Van Gogh Museum|
|Designer||:Vincent van Gogh|
|Material||:Watch with synthetic strap|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'