Van Gogh socks
Colorful socks imprinted with Van Gogh's Almond Blossom. A funny yet stylish detail in your outfit from the collection of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Unisex, one size fits all, made in a comfortable stretch fabric with 4% spandex.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Van Gogh socks Almond Blossom
Not everyone has a famous work of art at his feet. But you can with these socks imprinted with Almond Blossom by Vincent van Gogh. Fresh, colorful and yet stylish. Do you prefer socks with a print of Van Gogh's Sunflowers. Fine, we've got those too.
Van Gogh painted this sparkling still life of delicate almond blossom against a bright blue sky for his newborn nephew Vincent Willem. As a symbol of young life, Van Gogh chose the branches of the almond tree, an early flowering tree that heralds the spring as early as February. The subject, as well as the sharp contours and placement of the tree, was inspired by Japanese prints.
About the painter
Van Gogh was born in the Netherlands and would later live in Paris and other places in France. He did not have such a happy life and people in his lifetime disliked his beautiful paintings. In all his life, he managed to sell only one of his paintings. He earned no money and remained forever dependent on his parents and brother Theo. He takes to drink and is eventually admitted to a psychiatric hospital. In 1890, he decided - on the advice of his doctor - to concentrate on painting and he made his final series: On July 29, 1890, Vincent van Gogh dies and leaves behind more than 850 paintings and nearly 1,300 works on paper.
|Brand||:Van Gogh Museum|
|Designer||:Vincent van Gogh|
|Size||:One size filts all|
|Material||:73% cotton, 23% polyamide, 4% spandex|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'