Studio Divers designs, inspires and innovates. Founder Margriet Foolen designs smart and functional products with a fascination for functionality, materials and production methods. For her own collection and for brands such as Droog Design, Serax, PT, Zuiver and Zuperzozial.
Terracotta with white
Margriet Foolen designed this special vase with a height of 39 cm because she could not find a nice vase for a large bouquet. A hand-turned earthenware vase in the colors terracotta and white. The stripes are carved by hand after applying the color. As a result, the basic pattern is comparable yet every vase is different.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Looking for a large iconic vase in which a large bouquet can be nicely arranged, Margriet Foolen was unable to find the right vase. She then made a design herself for this 39 cm high vase. A potter friend turns the vase and applies the color with a slip. Margriet then carves a stripe pattern into it. A beautiful collaboration between craft and designer. The basis of the pattern is the same, because of the manual work each vase is different and therefore unique.
Margriet Foolen (1982) started Studio Divers immediately after graduating from the Design Academy Eindhoven (2006). Studio Divers' designs inspire and innovate. Founder Margriet Foolen designs smart and functional products with a fascination for functionality, materials, and production methods. For her own collection and for brands such as Droog Design, Serax, PT, Zuiver, and Zuperzozial. Margriet likes to share her experiences in lectures, training courses, and inspiration workshops and design students.
|Brand||: Studio Divers|
|Designer||: Margriet Foolen|
|Color||: Terracotta and white|
|Dimensions||: 39 x 18/23 cm (h x Ø bottom/top)|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'