Design duo spek consists of Michiel van Sinderen and Steffen de Jonge. They have designed a diverse range of products. Today, they mostly focus on Snippers, building the brand, and expanding the concept.
The Bad Boy 450cl
Snippers Whisky The Bad Boy is a great gift for the whisky lover. In the seriously large Bad Boy bottle with a capacity of 4.5 liters you will find wood chips from used Scottish whisky barrels. When you add gin or vodka, these wood chips slowly release their taste and color. It's like aging your drink in a wooden barrel. Good luck!
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Snippers Whisky The Bad Boy
A special gift for the whisky lover. The Bad Boy has a capacity of no less than 4.5 liters containing wood chips from used Scottish whisky barrels. These wood chips slowly release their flavor if you add gin or vodka to them, for example. As the weeks go by, you will see your whisky take on an ever deeper color. It's like aging your drink in a wooden barrel. After a few months your whisky will be ready. Good luck!
How to make Snippers whisky
- Step 1. Add your spare liquor like jenever or vodka to the Snippers bottle
- Step 2. Store for a couple of months in a cool, dark place
- Step 3. Filter the liquor through a (coffee)filter before you drink it - don't drink the woodchips
- Step 4. Enjoy and keep experimenting!
Design duo spek consists of Michiel van Sinderen and Steffen de Jonge. Their designs and concepts are very diverse, from lamp to beanbag and from laundry buddy to the clock. Now, we mostly focus on Snippers and expanding the brand. Both are educated as Industrial Design Engineers at the Delft University of Technology. Nowadays we are still active in education as design tutors and coaches.
|Bottle size||: 450 cl|
|Attention||: Add your own jenever of wodka|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'