Design duo spek consists of Michiel van Sinderen and Steffen de Jonge. They have designed a diverse range of products. Today, they mostly focus on Snippers, building the brand, and expanding the concept.
Snippers Refill when your Snippers bottle starts to run out a bit. A glass jar filled with wood chips from used Scotch whisky barrels. They release their smoky whisky flavors and golden color when you add them to a clear liquor like jenever or vodka. Enough chips to ripen 350 ml of spirits. It’s just like ageing your liquor in a wooden barrel. Good luck again!
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Snippers Refill whisky
A glass jar filled with wood chips from used Scotch whisky barrels. When you have a Snippers bottle, which is already running out a bit or you want to make Snippers whisky in another bottle. The wood chips release their smoky whisky flavors and golden color when you add them to a clear liquor like jenever or vodka. The jar contains enough chips to ripen 350 ml of liquor. It’s just like aging your liquor in a wooden barrel. Good luck again!
How does Snippers Refill work?
- Step 1. Put the wood chips in a bottle and add your spare liquor like jenever or vodka
- Step 2. Store for a couple of months in a cool, dark place
- Step 3. Filter the liquor through a (coffee)filter before you drink it
- Step 4. Enjoy and keep experimenting!
Design duo spek consists of Michiel van Sinderen (left) and Steffen de Jonge (right). Their designs and concepts are very diverse, from lamp to beanbag and from laundry buddy to the clock. Now, we mostly focus on Snippers and expanding the brand. Both are educated as Industrial Design Engineers at the Delft University of Technology. Nowadays we are still active in education as design tutors and coaches.
|Contents||: Wood chips for 35 cl|
|Attention||: Add your own jenever of wodka|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'