Hendrik' tempts you with designs by artists such as Bosch, van Gogh, and Mulders. Hendrik' is named after Duke Hendrik, the founder of 's-Hertogenbosch. Wanda van Riet has produced an exclusive collection of designer products.
These scarf rings are used to style silk scarves. The included inspiration booklet gives you examples of how to wear a silk scarf with this ring. Including soft velvet pouch and beautiful packaging. Everything to make the scarf ring also a special gift.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Scarf rings for silk scarves
These silver colored scarf rings are especially for the silk scarves in our range. With this ring you can style your scarf perfectly. The scarf ring comes with an inspiration booklet designed with examples of how to wear silk scarves with this ring. The package also includes a soft velvet pouch, so you can store this ring neatly. The product is beautifully packaged and therefore certainly suitable as a special gift.
Unique products by Hendrik'
Hendrik’ tempts you with designs based on works by Dutch artists such as Bosch, Rembrandt and Van Gogh. Henry ' is named after Duke Hendrik, the founder of 's-Hertogenbosch, where Wanda van Riet, the creative mind behind this label has her atelier. For Hendrik’ is connecting the use value, the artistic expression and the cultural and historical value of a product the main motivation. Value creation is the result. The production process of Henry ' is set to join forces, of the artist, the designer, and the production company. It is Hendrik' which brings these people together, resulting in a series of unique products!
|Dimensions||: 25 x 20 mm (hxw)|
|Including||: Inspiration booklet and velvet pouch|
|Packaging||: Decorative gift box|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'