Hendrik' tempts you with designs by artists such as Bosch, van Gogh, and Mulders. Hendrik' is named after Duke Hendrik, the founder of 's-Hertogenbosch. Wanda van Riet has produced an exclusive collection of designer products.
Scarf beads - set of 4
These scarf beads are used to style silk scarves. The included inspiration booklet gives you examples of how to wear a silk scarf with these beads. Including storage bags and beautiful packaging. The scarf beads are also a special gift.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Scarf beads for silk scarves
These silver-colored scarf beads are especially for the silk scarves in our range. With these beads, you can style your scarf perfectly. The scarf beads come with an inspiration booklet designed with examples of how to wear silk scarves with these elegant beads. The package also includes a storage bag, so you can neatly store your beads. The beads are beautifully packaged and therefore certainly suitable as a special gift.
Unique products by Hendrik'
Hendrik’ tempts you with designs based on works by Dutch artists such as Bosch, Rembrandt, and Van Gogh. Henry ' is named after Duke Hendrik, the founder of 's-Hertogenbosch, where Wanda van Riet, the creative mind behind this label has her atelier. For Hendrik’ is connecting the use-value, the artistic expression, and the cultural and historical value of a product the main motivation. Value creation is the result. The production process of Henry ' is set to join forces, of the artist, the designer, and the production company. It is Hendrik' which brings these people together, resulting in a series of unique products!
|Dimensions||: Ø12mm x 3mm / 5mm / 10mm / 20mm|
|Including||: Inspiration booklet and storage bag|
|Packaging||: Decorative gift box|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'