A company that, together with young talented designers, creates both products under its own label and for other organizations. Puik means 'top quality' in Dutch, 'The best of something'.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
The world's most valuable elements were the inspiration for Puik Art's designer Lara van der Lugt when she designed this 'Rare' carafe with matching 'Radiant' glasses. The carafe looks like a brilliant cut diamond with a neck attached to it. Thanks to the mouth-blown crystal glass, sunlight or candlelight is caught and reflected beautifully. Bling bling, like a real diamond.
Size and volume
The Rare carafe has a height of 20 cm and a width of 16 cm, measured at its widest point. It can hold 1.2 liters of water or other cold drinks. With less than 1,2 liters, the carafe can also be laid on its side.
This crystal carafe with its unique diamond shape is ideal as a gift and helps in decoratively setting your table. A unique gift to give or receive.
Combine with matching Radiant glasses
Designer Lara van der Lugt als designed matching glasses. The Radiant crystal glasses have the same cut diamond shape and can also be laid on their sides.
|Brand||: Puik Art|
|Designer||: Lara van der Lugt|
: Crystal glass
: 16 x 16 x 20 (w x d x h)
: In a box
|Weight||: 650 grams incl. packaging|
|Handmade||: Possible variations in finishing possible|
|Not suitable||: For dishwasher, oven and microwave|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'