Omdenken, the Dutch art of flip-thinking
Flip thinking is thinking in terms of possibilities and no problems. This practical booklet shows what flip-thinking means and how to do it. To flip through, to come up with ideas, to be put on the wrong track and especially to trigger your own creative ability. Written by Berthold Gunster, the founding father of ‘Omdenken’ or flip-thinking.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Flip thinking book<
This practical booklet shows what flip-thinking means and how to do it. To flip through, to come up with ideas, to be put on the wrong track and especially to trigger your own creative ability. In short, look, think and – particularly – create.
About flip thinking
Flip thinking is thinking in terms of possibilities and no problems. It is a way of thinking in which you look at the reality as it is and what you can do with that reality. In fact, you use the energy of the problem to create something new. It is like Sir Winston Churchill said: ‘The pessimist sees as the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty’
Founding father Berthold Gunster
Berthold Gunster (1959) is the founding father of ‘Omdenken’, the Dutch art of flip-thinking. After his study at the Academy for Expression in Utrecht, he worked for years as a director and writer at theatre companies. He has written several bestselling books about his ideas on flip thinking. With his team of actors and trainers, he performs inspiring shows, workshops and clinics in both Dutch and English. His company in the centre of Utrecht is called Ja-maar, in English ’Yes, but’, which often is used to phrase opposition to new ideas. One of the things flip thinking is aiming to tackle.
:16,5 x 12,0 x 0,7 cm (h x w x d)
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'