Tastes Like Dutch, an Impression of Dutch Culinary Culture
The defining book on Dutch food culture, with signature dishes from:
- Jonnie Boer - Librije
- Angelique Schmeinck - CuliAir Skydining
- Niven Kunz - Niven
- Luc Kusters - Bolenius
Tastes Like Dutch is an illustrated story featuring signature dishes by top chefs, within the context of our Dutch cultural and culinary heritage. This book reveals the extent to which our Dutch creativity has elevated crafts such as cheese making, pottery, and especially cooking, to a veritable art, culminating in this proud and inspirational book about the rich Dutch food culture.
- Gratis verzending, in NL vanaf € 50
- Voor 21.00 u besteld, volgende werkdag in huis
- 14 dagen bedenktijd, op je gemak beoordelen
The Dutch history, with its trade in food, its climate, the diversity per region of the products, the creativity of the chefs, the innovation, and the artisanal abilities of the producers is unique in the world: unique with a twist. It’s where our ‘Dutch Food Culture’ begins. The book ’Tastes Like Dutch, an Impression of Dutch Culinary Culture’ illustrates this rich Dutch food culture and shows that the current Dutch food culture is more than deserving of a reappraisal. The Netherlands has some fantastic dishes, traditions and products, and more star chefs per square kilometer than any other country in the world. It’s something we all have a right to be proud of.
In addition to the signature dishes by top chefs such as Jonnie Boer, Niven Kunz, Luc Kusters, Dick Middelweerd, Jef Schuur, and Angélique Schmeinck, we also see the likes of Atelier NL, one of the key cultural representatives of our Dutch food culture. In this sense, the clay and glass tableware by Atelier NL and the Dutch Cuisine dishes together form a wonderful alliance, thereby collectively placing the emphasis on our Dutch creativity.
By illustrating the potential mentioned above, ’Tastes Like Dutch, an Impression of Dutch Culinary Culture’ is in part making a contribution to a change regarding the image of our Dutch food culture. From a commonplace cuisine to a creative, sustainable and innovative cuisine with a unique Dutch signature that everyone can be proud of: the chefs with their dishes, the grower with their products, the city with its catering outlets, and the business sector of the Netherlands with its Holland branding.
|:Mattmo Creative B.V.
|:29,7 x 21 cm (h x w)
- Bezorging Nederland, Duitsland, België
- Vast pakket tarief € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelop NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Besteld voor 21.00 u volgende werkdag bezorgd in Nederland
- Besteld voor 21.00 u overmorgen bezorgd in België, Duitsland, UK
- Internationale Bezorging
- Tarief afhankelijk van gewicht en bestemming
- De bezorgkosten voor jouw bestelling zie je altijd in je besteloverzicht, voordat je betaalt
- Bezorging afhankelijk van bestemming in 2 tot 14 dagen
- Kijk voor meer bezorginformatie bij 'bezorgen'