Hollandsche Waaren plays with traditional Dutch characteristics and symbols. All products in the series by designer Anne-Marie Jetten include a recognizable element with a contemporary twist.
Mug Ship Delft Blue
Set of 2
Porcelain mug with a classic sailing ship in relief, hand-painted in Delft blue. A design by Anne-Marie Jetten of Hollandsche Waaren. Packed in pairs in a stylish black box.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Cup Ship Delft Blue - Set of 2
Two cups with a relief of a classic ship, as it was built in the 17th century. Made from porcelain and hand-painted in Delft blue. A design by Hollandsche Waaren for the Scheepvaart Museum in Amsterdam. Packed in pairs in a stylish black box.
products are designed with a nod to Hollandsche symbols and characteristics. Anne-Marie Jetten is the designer behind the Hollandsche Waaren brand. The label stands for self-designed products of ceramics and textiles that in a very own way show where the Netherlands is famous for. By focusing attention on details, the characteristic Dutch elements come forward and an innovative product arises.
|Brand||: Hollandsche Waaren|
|Designer||: Anne-Marie Jetten|
|Colors||: White and blue|
|Dimensions||: 7,5 x 8,5 (ø x h) cm|
|Use||: Dishwasher and microwave proof|
|Weight||: 430 grams|
|Packaging||: Packed in black gift box|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'