Pioneer of abstract and non-figurative art and founder of what is internationally regarded as typical 'Dutch design'.
Loqi Laptop Cover
Piet Mondrian is one of the famous recent Dutch painters and member of the art movement 'De Stijl'. Especially his abstract paintings are very recognizable and can be used for the decoration of personal accessories like bags. This Loqi laptop cover is practical and stylish. The cover (36 x 26 cm) is made of recycled polyester, suitable for 14 inch laptops and a weight of up to 3 kg, and features a print of the masterpiece 'Composition in Red, Yellow and Blue' by Piet Mondrian. Carry your laptop in style!</p>
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Laptop cover with Mondrian art
Piet Mondrian (1872 – 1944) was a Dutch painter, art theorist, and pioneer of abstract and non-figurative art. Especially his later geometric-abstract work, with the distinctive horizontal and vertical black lines and primary colours is world-famous and serves as inspiration for many architects and designers of applied art. Mondrian Works can be found in The Hague City Museum (over 300 including the unfinished Victory Boogie Woogie), Kröller Müller Museum – and in the US: Museum of Modern Art New York, National Gallery of Art Washington.
|Design||: Mondrian style|
|Material||: 100% recycled polyester|
|Dimensions||: 36 x 26 cm (l x w)|
|Particularities||: Water repellent|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'