Riverstones is an Amsterdam jewelry brand that brings together Dutch design and craftsmanship of Balinese silversmiths. The ambitious, busy woman is their source of inspiration. The jewelry from Riverstones is meant to inspire women to be powerful by being both strong and soft.
A characteristic Amsterdam canal house on your studs. Most people don't think about their environment enough and race from appointment to appointment. The canal house is a refined reminder to sit down and take the time to enjoy your surroundings.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Amsterdam Jordaan ear studs
Most people are in such a rush that they forget to take in their surroundings and enjoy the beautiful things of this world. These studs featuring an Amsterdam canal house is a reminder to take your time, take a breath and think of the good life.
Playful & chic in silver
The elegant design of the canal house succeeds in being both playful and stylish, so the studs can be worn in virtually any situation. Created for the modern woman who looks refined without losing a sense of fun. The canal house is made of silver-plated brass.
The Riverstones brand
After a trip to Bali, Ronja Brall decided to change course and focus entirely on establishing Riverstones. Her goal was for Riverstones to become the first sustainable and affordable jewellery brand that’s inspiring to women. She does so by creating sustainable and fair jewellery, using Max-Havelaar-certified fair-trade silver and gold and ecological packaging. All jewellery is made by hand in Bali. It couldn’t be more beautiful.
|Designer||: Ronja Brall|
|Material||: Silver plated brass|
|Canal house||: 0,5 cm|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'