I amsterdam wooden serving tray with spout gable grip
Add a nostalgic touch of Amsterdam to your kitchen with the spout gable grip, beech-wood serving tray by I amsterdam. Choose your favorite gabled house, or why not collect them all?
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
The spout gable looks like an inverted funnel. This gable design was used by merchants to signify warehousing and trade, rather than a residential property. On some houses in Amsterdam you may find two types of gables: A spout gable placed at the rear of the house and a more ornate gable at the front.
This serving tray or cutting board is made of beech wood (Dutch: beukenhout) and has been treated with a special food proof oil. All wooden products are naturally subject to change and may develop cracks after some time.
In order to maintain its beautiful color and gloss, the serving tray should be treated with wax or oil on a regular basis. It should be cleaned with a soft brush, soap and lukewarm water before first use. The serving tray is not suitable for the dishwasher. Avoid long exposure to water and heat.
|Material||:||European beech wood|
|Measurements||:||38 x 20 x 2 cm|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'