I amsterdam wooden serving tray
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Looming tall over the Amsterdam North skyline, the A’DAM Toren (A'dam is short for Amsterdam; Toren is tower) is home to a selection of bars, restaurants, a fitness club and a rooftop observation deck with stunning views over Amsterdam. The 22-floor tower was opened in 1971, when it was home to oil company Royal Dutch Shell. The building, then called Overhoekstoren, was designed by Arthur Staal. In early 2016, the A’DAM Toren was reopened as one of Amsterdam’s most exciting nightlife and creative hubs.
European beech wood
This serving tray or cutting board is made of beech wood (Dutch: beukenhout) and has been treated with a special food proof oil. All wooden products are naturally subject to change and may develop cracks after some time.
In order to maintain its beautiful color and gloss, the serving tray should be treated with wax or oil on a regular basis. It should be cleaned with a soft brush, soap and lukewarm water before first use. The serving tray is not suitable for the dishwasher. Avoid long exposure to water and heat.
This item has been made to remind you of the many unique qualities of Amsterdam. Its design was inspired by Amsterdam’s rich history and culture and by its values of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Designed and produced with care, so that you can take a piece of wonderful Amsterdam home with you.
|Material||:||European beech wood|
|Measurements||:||65 x 28 x 2 CM|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'