A prolific designer, with lots of ideas, a clear vision and a relentless drive to put Dutch design on the world map.
Magazine rack - dark grey
A magazine rack that can be hung on the wall and is as beautiful as it is practical. With a generous size of 146 cm wide. The storage spaces are located at the intersection of the two metal lines - guidelines. Sleek yet playful.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Guidelines Double Magazine Rack in dark grey
Frederik Roijé designed this magazine rack in 2010. A container for magazines that can be attached to the wall and that is as beautiful as it is practical. Two metal compartments - bent at different angles - form two lines. At the intersection of these guidelines, the storage room for magazines and books arises. “Lines that find their own purpose where their paths cross” as Frederik Roijé puts it. A playful way to store magazines. Suitable for living room, waiting room and office.
The magazine rack is made of two edged profiles of high-quality metal. The Guidelines Double has a width of 146 centimeters, a height of 52 centimeters, and a depth of 6 centimeters. This piece of wall jewelry is available in the colors white, light grey, or dark grey. Not only designed, but also manufactured in the Netherlands.
Frederik Roijé's Design Studio
Frederik Roijé has his own design studio since 2003: Studio Frederik Roijé, located in Amsterdam. Roijé makes furniture, lighting, and accessories for the home. He works for both companies and individuals. Studio Frederik's designs are known for their creativity and clean lines. With a design by Studie Frederik you are guaranteed to have a striking piece of Dutch design at home.
|Material:||Folded and coated metal|
|Dimensions:||52 x 73 x 6 cm (h x b x d)|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'