Rowold is truly "made in Amsterdam". No-nonsense design; practical yet elegant. Designer Ellis Rowold has a deep connection with felt and leather, resulting in a stylish line of products made of natural materials.
Helsinki iPad case
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
The sleek design is based on the standard size of an iPad. This felt iPad case Helsinki by Rowold is made of wool felt that is 3 mm thick. The light gray felt is color picked prior to the tanning procedure. Wool felt is a water and dirt repellent natural product made of 100% wool. It is firm and soft and offers excellent protection for your valuable iPad. The sleeve is available in black, red, blended grey, all with a leather clasp.
Ellis Rowold combines craftsmanship with smart, functional design. Her focus is on the 'global nomad', someone who is always on the road and carries a smart phone, tablet, and keys with him/her. She designs trendy sleeves for them. Function equals shape; the iPad sleeve Helsinki is sleek, easily wearable thanks to a ring and has a large inside so you can charge your phone while it is in the sleeve. The stylish felt cases by Rowold are recognizable thanks to the sleek shape and solid colors with a metal accent. The timeless Helsinki felt iPad cases are made of natural materials.
Since the introduction of the first iPad, protection cases and sleeves gave become an important fashion accessory. The sleek felt iPad sleeves by Rowold are truly fashionable items that also have a functional purpose; the protection of your valuable tablet.
Looking for a matching iPhone sleeve? Please take a look at our Rowold felt sleeves collection and feel free to combine!
|Designer||: Ellis Rowold|
|Material||: 100% Wool felt|
|Suitable for||: iPad 1, 2, 3|
|Particularity||: Hand made|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'