In 2001, Femque van Geffen and Janneke Dröge started painting crockery in a small studio in Amsterdam under the name Blond. Their shared passion for fun and colorful tableware grew into a vibrant, varied, and famous product range.
Checkered Cup 0,35 l
This sturdy Delft Blond cup with a fresh blue-white diamond pattern is made of earthenware. The cups have a handle, making them ideal for drinking milk, coffee, tea or other hot drinks.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
In a small workshop on the Spuistraat in Amsterdam, two friends from Brabant started painting kitchenware. Today, the kitchenware collection of Femque van Geffen and Janneke Dröge is extremely varied. The kitchenware has the brand name 'Blond Amsterdam'. Within the Blond Amsterdam Collection, they created a Delfts Blond series with great artwork that characterizes the Netherlands. This series is not comparable with the porcelain products known as ‘Delftware', but certainly is a unique spin on them.
Coffeecup Blond Amsterdam Checkered
The cups are made of pottery with a checkered pattern. The cups are 11 cm high and have a 9 cm diameter. The handle makes these cups perfect for drinking milk, coffee, tea, or other warm drinks.
|Designers||:Femque van Geffen & Janneke Dröge|
|:Blue and white|
|:11 cm x 10 cm (h x Ø)|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'