In 2001, Femque van Geffen and Janneke Dröge started painting crockery in a small studio in Amsterdam under the name Blond. Their shared passion for fun and colorful tableware grew into a vibrant, varied, and famous product range.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Delfts Blond by Blond Amsterdam
In a small workshop on the Spuistraat in Amsterdam, two friends from Brabant started painting kitchenware. Today, the kitchenware collection of Femque van Geffen and Janneke Dröge is extremely varied. The kitchenware has the brand name 'Blond Amsterdam'. Within the Blond Amsterdam Collection, they created a Delfts Blond series with great artwork that characterizes the Netherlands. This series is not comparable with the porcelain products known as ‘Delftware', but certainly is a unique spin on them.
The teapot is made of pottery. It depicts two farmers. The lid depicts a beautiful scenery. This Delft Blond teapot is 16 cm long, 27 cm high, and 17 cm wide. As a fun detail, this Delfts Blond teapot has a Blond Amsterdam recognition label attached, in the shape of a clog.
Drinking tea together
The Delfts Blond teapot can be easily combined with the cup and saucer, the mini mug, the milk jug, and the sugar pot in the Blond Amsterdam series.
|Brand||: Blond Amsterdam|
|Designers||: Femque van Geffen & Janneke Dröge|
|: Blue and white|
|: Farmer and farmer's wife|
|: 16 x 27 x 17 cm (l x b x h)|
|Detail||: Mini clog in blue and white|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'