ignore is an Amsterdam design studio, founded by Julien van Hassel. Ignore develops furniture and interior accessories with a minimalist character.
The dance is a striking appearance. A minimalist side table that seems to play with its balance due to the two uneven legs. Made from one piece of steel, powder-coated in red-brown. Where are you going to place your dance?
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Designed like nobody’s watching. The dance is not your average side table. The table plays with the limits of balance because it only has two legs that differ in size. To reinforce the sleek design of the dance, it is made from one sheet of powder-coated steel. The dance was designed by Marc Th. van der Voorn. This Dutch designer has a strong bond with minimalism, which fits perfectly with the ignore label. The dance is 43 cm high and available in three colors: this Dance in red-brown, but also white and anthracite
An Amsterdam design studio that develops furniture and interior accessories with a minimalist character. ignore is an initiative of Julien van Hassel who collaborates with various designers under the ignore label. To put together a versatile collection with minimalist design as the common thread. All products are designed in the Netherlands, 90% is also produced in the Netherlands.
|Designer||: Marc Th. van der Voorn|
|Material||: Folded and coated metal|
|Dimensions||: 39 x 39 x 43 cm (l x w x h)|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'