The use of unconventional materials leads to jewelry that not only adorns but also stimulates and fascinates. From 2010, this young Amsterdam label has been conquering European hotspots step by step.
Crystals 1.1 Necklace
The special thing about this Crystals necklace is the beautiful light reflections on the edges of the pendant. It is made from recycled acrylic glass, attached to a gold-plated brass profile, on a fine 60 cm gold-plated brass chain. Stylish necklace!
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Crystals 1.1 Necklace
The Crystal collection is about the fascination of broken glass: the light reflections on the edges reveal what is transparent and invisible. That surprising effect led Sandra Turina to design a collection of stylized crystals. These crystals are mounted on simple gold-plated brass profiles. Please note, as these jewelry are all handmade, the actual product may differ slightly from the photo.
The playful use of unconventional materials creates jewelry that not only adorns but also stimulates and fascinates. Designer Sandra Turina has been expanding the range ever since 2010. Sandra has developed various collections in collaboration with graphic designers, wood, and porcelain specialists. This offers new perspectives and helps to develop refreshing jewelry. Turina Jewellery is understated: less is more. They are that little extra, the finishing touch to an outfit. A splash of color, a shiny highlight, or a piece of unrefined material, in the right size, is very decorative.
|Brand||: Turina Jewellery|
|Designer||: Sandra Turina|
|Colors||: Glass and gold|
|Material||: Recycled acrylic glass and brass|
|Dimensions||: Pendant 3,8 x 0,3 cm (h x w)|
|Dimensions||: Necklace approx. 60 cm long|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'