A prolific designer, with lots of ideas, a clear vision and a relentless drive to put Dutch design on the world map.
Dark grey or natural
The Criss-Cross stool designed by Frederik Roijé is a small work of art made of 4 equal parts beech plywood. The four parts are shaped to fit together perfectly and are easily secured with the supplied bolts. Finished in matte natural or matte dark grey. Will this Criss-Cross design stool also get a place in your home?
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Criss-Cross stool - matte natural or matte dark grey
An artfully designed stool consisting of 4 identical parts, shaped so that they fit together exactly and that you also sit comfortably. A minimalist design with clean lines by Studio Frederik Roijé. Design down to the last detail. Made in the Netherlands from beech plywood, with a choice of matt clear or matt dark grey. You can easily assemble the Criss-Cross yourself with the supplied bolts.
Frederik Roijé's Design Studio
Frederik Roijé has his own design studio since 2003: Studio Frederik Roijé, located in Amsterdam. Roijé makes furniture, lighting, and accessories for the home. He works for both companies and individuals. Studio Frederik's designs are known for their creativity and clean lines. With a design by Studie Frederik, you are guaranteed to have a striking piece of Dutch design at home.
|Brand||: Studio Frederik Roijé|
|Designer||: Frederik Roijé|
|Colors||: Natural or dark grey|
|Material||: Beech plywood|
|Dimensions||: 43 x 43 x 45 cm (l x w x h)|
|Weight||: 3,7 kg|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'