In 1995, Eric founded Atelier Ozo. From this design studio he creates fine furniture and home accessories, which can be described as straightforward as they are made with a practical purpose in mind. As an independent designer he has already been responsible for several projects in the field of shop design, exhibition design and furniture design.
Canal houses candles
set of 3
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Canal house candles
These candles have a typical Dutch nature: a series of 3 canalside houses with each a different characteristic front: a stepped gable, a Dutch gable, and a neck-gable. In red, white, and blue. A decorative and practical souvenir, designed by Eric Wijffelaars from Atelier OZO. A small piece of Holland; the ultimate gift for relatives or friends abroad.
Hand-made from wax - with a story
The way in which Atelier OZO obtains wax is a special story. It comes from the remains of sacrificial candles in Dutch churches. The thoughts of churchgoers, wishes, hope, and love - fused into these candles. Hand-made Dutch designer products by designer Eric Wijffelaars. Always delivered in a gift box.
: Recycled wax
: Set of red, white and blue
: 20 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm (h x b x d)
: 40 - 50 hours each candle
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'