Hendrik' tempts you with designs by artists such as Bosch, van Gogh, and Mulders. Hendrik' is named after Duke Hendrik, the founder of 's-Hertogenbosch. Wanda van Riet has produced an exclusive collection of designer products.
Women’s Scarf Van Gogh
2 Seasons BY HENDRIK
Two types of these women’s scarves BY HENDRIK are available. As the name already suggests, the ‘Two seasons in one day’ by van Gogh is inspired by the work of Vincent van Gogh. With its 150cm length it is the perfect scarf to wear during casual and formal occasions .
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
A scarf for any occasion
With this BY HENDRIK ‘Two seasons in one day’ van Gogh scarf you complete every outfit with a piece of art. The scarf has warm sunny autumn colors combined with a deep lavender blue color inspired by the famous artwork by Vincent van Gogh, ‘Irises and Mulberry’ (1889). This stylish designer accessory is a great addition to your wardrobe. With this beautiful scarf you’ll be the center of attention!
A unique gift
This designer scarf is a perfect gift thanks to its timeless appearance. A beautiful piece of art to complete your outfit makes an excellent gift. The van Gogh designer scarf is made of 100% silk and is not only soft but also extremely durable. These designer Shawls must therefore be washed by hand. A great addition to any wardrobe.
|Brand||: By HENDRIK|
|Designer||: Wanda van Riet|
|Material||100 % Silk|
|Dimensions||150 x 15 cm (l x b)|
|Maintenance||: Hand wash, not washing machine proof|
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'