Exclusive books on art, photography, interior design, outdoors, design, fashion, and gastronomy: TerraLanno has what you're looking for.
The Amsterdam Canals
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
The Amsterdam canals in 300 pictures
In the luxurious picture book The Amsterdam Canals, you can see the famous Canals of Amsterdam in a collection of pictures by photographer Cris Toala Olivares. He shows you the typical spots of the town from different angles and perspectives. The beautiful historic canal-side houses, the characteristic façades, the daily life, the tourists, everything from the air, the street, the water, combined in this beautiful luxurious book.
The Canals of Amsterdam show the riches and welfare that was secured by the Dutch commerce fleet. The commerce fleet was supported by the powerful Dutch Marine, with admiral De Ruyter and Tromp. The photo book shows you the idyllic canal side in the early 21st century. If you have a vivid imagination, you could almost see yourself being there, living there.
The book 'The Amsterdam Canals' contains over 300 pages with 300 large photographs in full color. The book has a luxurious hard cover and is 25 x 35 x 3,5 cm (b x h x d). The photo subtitles are in English, so it's a great book for an international audience.
: Jeroen Junte
:35 x 25 x 3,5 cm (h x b x d)
: 315 pages
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'