Royal Delft is the brand associated with Holland's most recognisable product: Delftware. The company has a rich history with its origins in 1653, when the pottery workshop 'De Porceleyne Fles' was founded.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Blue D1653 Versatile
The square shape of a tile is iconic for Delftware. This shape is also found in the three Versatiles; a subtle nod to the past. Beautifully designed porcelain tiles to serve appetizers and sushi, or simply to use as a plate. At the same time a stylish and decorative object. These Versatiles are truly versatile. Designed for Royal Delft by Damian O'Sullivan, a designer born in England who grew up in the Netherlands and has his studio in Rotterdam.
Blue D1653 Modern nostalgia
Blue D1653 combines the best designs of two eras in a new collection. The Blue D1653 collection combines the traditional trade of master painters with the powerful designs of Dutch designers. Interaction between the past and the present, expressed in a unique collection of decorative objects for food, mood, and lifestyle. The name of the label, Blue D1653, refers to “Delftware”and the year 1653, in which De Porceleyne Fles (now Royal Delft) was founded.
|Brand||: Blue D1653 van Royal Delft|
|Designer||: Damian 'O Sullivan|
: Dip, also available in designs Plain and Serve
: Delft Blue
|Dimensions||: Dip 16 cm x 24 cm (b x l)|
: Dishwasher proof
- Delivery in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Fixed package rate € 4,95 NL, € 7,95 BE/DE
- Envelope NL (busstuk) € 2,95
- Ordered before 21:00 delivered the next working day in NL
- Ordered before 21:00, delivery after 2 working days in GE and BE
- International Delivery
- Rate depends on weight and destination
- You can always see the delivery costs for your order in your order overview before you pay
- Delivery depending on destination in 2 to 14 days
- See for more delivery information 'delivery'